CEREC is are a unique solution that uses the latest advances in dental technology to enable us to immediately design, make and fit great looking crowns, veneers, onlays or inlays in just one visit.
They are made using ceramic that comes in a wide range of shades and by further enhancing with special stains and glazes, we can create an even more natural looking result.
- CEREC crowns are created in one visit
- CEREC technology can be used for fillings
- Our dentists have complete control over the final result
- Durable and natural looking metal-free restoration
- No need for temporary crowns or impressions
- 3D image digital impression is taken of your prepared tooth
- The 3D image is then used to design your new tooth fitting from a ceramic block which accurately matches your tooth colour
- Once ready, we may carry out a final assessment to make sure the restoration blends in and then permanently cement the CEREC crown to your prepared tooth
CEREC crowns can last for many years, but it is important that you care for them properly. As with your natural teeth, this means brushing and flossing twice a day. We also recommend seeing your hygienist on a regular basis.